Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions:
Below are our Terms and Conditions in brief; these apply to the personalised golf products sold on this website (bestimpressions.co.uk). For a full list of our terms & conditions please request a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can inform our sales office within 14 days of purchase to arrange a complete refund.
- The product is subject to availability. If unavailable you will be offered a full refund.
- Prices are deemed correct at the time of order.
- We will endeavor to deliver goods on time but shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delays outside of our control.
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you should inform us within 14 working days, otherwise we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery.
- We will issue you with a receipt, which will be sent with your goods.
- We use PayPal for all our e-commerce transactions. We do not accept any liability in whole or part for any compromise of customer sensitive information on their part.
- We will process all mail order and telephone orders in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
- We hope to resolve any dispute amicably. Should you have a concern please e-mail email@example.com. In the unlikely event of any unresolved dispute, it will be handled exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest.
- Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you, we have no control over what these charges will be.
- We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any products ordered by you.